This website is owned and operated by Synergyx Technology Pte. Ltd.
2. Your access/use implies agreement
3. Modifications to the Terms
4. Modifications to the information
Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted, or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Synergyx Technology Pte. Ltd.
5. Errors and problems
Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
6. License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Synergyx Technology Pte. Ltd. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed, or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Synergyx Technology Pte. Ltd.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Synergyx Technology Pte. Ltd.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Limitation of Liability
If Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd is found responsible for any damages, Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (QUOTATION)
1. Prices and Contract
· Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd hereby offers to sell the products described in this Quotation (the “Goods”), but only on the terms and conditions described herein.
oUnless otherwise specified, prices quoted on site website and associated price lists are as indicated but provisional and subject to our confirmation, upon acceptance of order.
· Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd shall not be liable in respect of any misrepresentation made by Liquor Avenue Pte Ltd employees or agents to the Customer as to the condition or quality of the Goods as far as Singapore law allows or unless the representation is made or confirmed in writing by Synergyx Technology Pte. Ltd.
· Orders are accepted by the Seller subject to availability of Goods at the time of delivery. Substitutions for out-of-stock items will only be made with the customer's agreement.
2) Payment Terms
· Payment is due at the time of order, other than for approved credit accounts and pre-orders.
· Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd reserve the right to cancel orders if we have no confirmation of order within 7 days of the quotation date.
· The prices of Goods are subject to alteration without prior notice. Specifically (and without limiting the foregoing) prices are subject to alteration to reflect changes in duty or foreign exchange rates and variations in the prices charged to Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd by their suppliers.
· Orders will be dispatched to the Customer’s nominated delivery location in accordance with the delivery notification given at the time of Order. Three (3) – five (5) working days’ notification is to be made for any changes of delivery address or delivery date. Please note that additional charges may incur. Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any reverse logistics resulting from a delivery which is made to the (un-amended) address we have on file for your delivery.
· Customers are advised to examine all goods at point of delivery. Any issue must be flagged out to the delivery personnel immediately.
· In the event of failed delivery (Customer not at the nominated delivery location), a $15 administrative fee will be imposed for re-delivery.
4) Order Cancellations
· Cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the invoice value however, orders for special products namely, products customized according to customer specifications are not subject to cancellations.
· Pre-orders are required for 50% deposit, no cancellation is allowed. Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd reserve the rights to forfeit deposit will be forfeited and exchangeable
5) Data Protection
By placing an order with us, the Customer consents to the processing by or on behalf of Synergyx Technology Pte Ltd of personal data supplied by the Customer. Your data is stored securely through our secured server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via secure socket layer technology and is only accessible by authorized personnel. After a transaction, your private information such as credit card details will not be stored on our servers.